PrinceJJ Donation Drive for Fan Projects
Supporting Jaejoong’s 2nd Domestic Drama: “Time Slip Dr. Jin”
Jaejoong’s second domestic drama <Time Slip Dr. Jin> will air on MBC starting May 26th 2012. We have all been eagerly awaiting Jaejoong’s latest solo project and hope to show our support through various projects that will be detailed below. In addition to drama support projects, this year PrinceJJ wishes to partake in a worthwhile charity under Jaejoong’s name. Please join us for another year filled with fandom giving and cheering!
There will be four parts to our fan projects:
Part 1: Rice wreath donation for <Time Slip Dr. Jin> Press Conference
- Total amount of rice donated will depend on the amount of donations received. PrinceJJ is aiming to donate at least 1 ton of rice.
- The rice donation will be sent to the drama press conference along with a 110 x 110 cm banner that displays an image of Jaejoong, flags of donors’ nationalities, and PrinceJJ’s logo.
- The rice donation will be made in the name of Kim Jaejoong’s International Fans
Part 2: Joint support projects that aim to promote Dr. Jin and support the drama’s production team
PrinceJJ has already agreed to partner with other Jaejoong fanclubs and a joint announcement will be made once all the details have been planned. Possible projects are as follows:
- Staff support: providing lunch and gifts for the cast and crew of “Time Slip Dr. Jin”
- Advertisement: Bus or subway or newspaper ad promoting Jaejoong and his drama.
- A combination of the above
Part 3: Charity work done in Jaejoong’s name: PrinceJJ’s partnership with Operation Smile
From Operation Smile’s website:
Operation Smile (www.operationsmile.org) is an international children’s medical charity that heals children’s smiles, forever changing their lives. It brings together a team of medical professionals to provide safe, effective reconstructive surgery for children born with facial deformities such as cleft lip and cleft palate. Children born with a cleft are often unable to eat, speak, socialize or smile normally, hence shunned and rejected in some places. Operation Smile aims to heal children’s smiles and bring hope for a better future. Every dollar counts.
Every gift helps to change a hurting child’s life. For as little as $240, you can help fund a cleft lip/palate surgery, a surgery that can change a child’s life forever.
- Total number of sponsored surgeries will depend on total amount of donations received.
- Should there be an opportunity, we will share with our readers and donors a testimonial from a volunteer going on an Operation Smile mission trip.
Part 4: Year-round support for Jaejoong and JYJ’s activities
In July 2011, PrinceJJ was formed out of our desire to support Jaejoong’s first domestic drama <Protect the Boss>. To our great surprise and delight, fans placed their trust in our newly-formed fansite and have donated over $8000, a sum that generated a surplus after PtB bus stop ads, LED video ad, and rice wreath donation. The remainder of the money was used to support Jaejoong throughout the year doing various projects that both promoted Jaejoong’s popularity as well as conveyed fans’ love for him. The use of funds for these projects is fully disclosed in <http://princejj.com/donations/statement-of-funds/>.This year, we hope to be able to do the same with enough funds after the aforementioned projects to accomplish the following:
- Provide lightsticks, uchiwas, wristbands, LED headbands, and banners for concerts and fanmeetings.
- Send fangifts.
- Print posters, make message books, and send videos and other fanprojects that aim to bring a smile to Jaejoong’s face ^___^
April 18th to May 31st 2012
- We accept donations via Paypal and credit cards. Please go to https://www.paypal.com/ and make payments to: <TeamJaejoong@hotmail.com>
- Alternatively, please visit http://j.mp/PrinceJJ and scroll to the bottom of the post to donate.
- Donations will be used to fund all 4 of the projects itemized above. If you’d like to specify a certain amount for Operation Smile only, please make a note.
- When donating, please remember to include:
1) The name you wish to be credited under
2) Your country
We will update here <http://j.mp/PJJdonors> daily the names of our donors and the amounts donated. After each expenditure, we will provide receipts, statement of funds and updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at <TeamJaejoong@hotmail.com>. You may also leave us a comment in the project post.
You may use THIS TEMPLATE when reposting on other sites. Thank you for your support!!